f

Discussion corner #1

 Stuff i like to do =

I really like to paint i guess so,it just makes me feel calm and keep focusing on one stuff.Im not a really good painter.The result is based on my mood.I ran out of white paint i stopped for a while T_T . I also really like to watch anime! not a lot but i only watched a few that i really enjoy.Some of my favorites are death note,Hunter x Hunter,maybe attack on titan??.I am currently watching Tokyo Revengers, i really liked that show.And my most favorite thing to do is now ,playing genshin impact hehe.Its a really fun game,maybe its almost a year ive played the game.I main venti and the raiden shogun!.My raiden shogun is now at level 85 :D.it was really painful to gather all of her ascension materials.I spent the wholee day to fight the thunder manifestation.But in the end i did it.For now on those are my hobbies!


~ pink paper


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pink paper © 2012 | Designed by Meingames and Bubble shooter